Monday, August 26, 2013

Help me find it.

I know it's been awhile! Let me fill you in :)

So school has started back. My calendar is in full swing between working every weekend, clinical hours, and classroom time. My social life is back to a minimum. Such an adjustment after a month off of school.

Between all the hustle and bustle of my crazy life I have still been able to balance sushi dates with my best friend, quality time with my grandparents, and the occasion movie on Tuesday night (only because its $5 at the local theater).

I have realized, especially since the beginning of Nursing School and having a Big Girl job, that I sometimes do not really handle stress that well. I am so high strung. However, I do a pretty good job of keeping it together, at school, or work. But as soon as I bust through my back door at home my sweet mother and other close relatives feel the full force of my dismay.

A lot of times I find myself doubting where I am in life. Where am I? Why am I here? What in the world is going on?! I feel like on occasion I finally see God's will for my life, and then it's gone. Like maybe I really didn't find out what it was just caught a glimpse of what I think it may be.


1 comment:

  1. You can do this, Lesley!!! I know what you mean about stress....we all have our moments!!! Hang in there....you will be a great nurse :) Take care! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete