Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Around the corner

Hey guys!! I know it has been a couple of weeks since my last post.

School is in full swing, a little bit faster than before. Between a crammed weekend of clinical days and work I have found little time to log on.

Around the corner in the next week or so here's what I am expecting:

  • Picking out wedding programs for Lauren's upcoming wedding
  • Final touches of my bridesmaid's dress (including jewelry to complete the look)
  • Getting my nails done, which is my absolute favorite!
  • Turning in a project
  • Studying :(
  • Paperwork for school
  • Work
  • Clinical time
My last post regarded me still trying to find my place in this big world. Although I'm still searching for my exact hole to fill I have heard from multiple people some encouraging words.
A co-worker told me she felt that the ER was for sure where I was supposed to be.A patient told me I just look like a nurse. Not really sure what that means, but I wasn't going to question her.  I'll pause for a second. It takes a special heart or qualities to work in healthcare. It takes motivation. Although it's very mentally and physically exhausting sometimes we feel like we don't work in vain.

That moment sorta justified my career choice.

Although I'm still in search of God's great plan I will lean on Him rather than my own understanding. 

Thankful for everything, today. Even the little blessings.

Happy Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment