Monday, June 17, 2013

Since it's been a while...

It has been a week since my last blog post. I told you, I can be slack! Of course my only excuse is that I have been super busy, and I hope I make this post a good one because this week is going to be just as crazy.

So since my last post nothing has really changed in my life. Although, my boyfriend and I mutually agreed that it would be best if we no longer dated anymore, so sadly that chapter in my life has came to a close. I wish him nothing but the best and I am thankful for the time he and I had together.

I just can't seem to get over that cliche quote, that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. It does. Every single thing that happens to us has a purpose, every person we encounter has a reason.

Not much is new, still snuggling babies on Tuesdays, working like crazy, studying when I can, and putting off English papers as much as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about feeling slack....story of my life!!!...haha! Just can't seem to get caught up. but I go ahead and try to enjoy each day anyway :) Enjoy snuggling with those babies!
    Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete