Thursday, June 6, 2013

Who am I?

I have to say, I am proud of myself for keeping up with my blog :)

When I came home today I was tired and sweaty, from the 9 hours at work then the 15 minutes in the tanning bed. I know, I know. I should not be laying in the tanning bed. Butttttt my excuse it that my best friend is getting married and I cannot stand to look super pale standing beside her :) anyway, I was getting in the shower and of course I started singing by this time and the only song that came to mind was Who Am I. Here take a listen. 
Randomly started singing this song. Then I thought to myself, you know God doesn't do "random" things. I realized quickly that I needed to jump back into reality, quickly. I immediately felt convicted. God chose me. Why? I don't have a clue. But isn't it wonderful? The love of such a savior. I stand amazed. You know, at one point in my life I had  a very "forced" relationship with Christ. Not fake necessarily but forced. Not what it should be by any means.

Do you ever wonder why things happen the way they do? I am one of those Everything happens for a reason people. Everything is so different right now and sometimes I just stop and think about it. How things would be if they didn't change months ago. But everything happens for a reason, I'm just waiting to find out the purpose. 
One of my favorite quotes :)
See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment