Monday, June 24, 2013

Lately..

I have really been spacing out my blog entries. Trust me, it's not because I don't have anything to write about, just no spare time to do it.

Busy week, as usual. This week hopefully will allow me more time to slow down and enjoy what life has to offer. Sometimes we, and myself included, get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of life that we take a lot for granted. Life seems to just be passing me by. Sad part is, I realize it and yet I have done the minimal to try and change it. My excuse seems to be that I stay busy with my three hobbies: school, work, sleep.

As I sat and watched my uncle be ordained last night, and I listened as the preacher gave his message to the congregation I began to think about how much I have prayed that God would reveal his plans for me, to me. Today, I sat down and looked at some pictures from my Africa trip that was about 6 months ago. It's ridiculous how much I miss that place. I can't get over it. I just keep hoping and praying that I am led where I need to go.

1 comment:

  1. God hasn't forgotten you....he has a plan for each of us and he will reveal it in his time :)
    Take care! Love and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete