Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Memories

Again, this weekend has been a little busy. I spent Friday night with my boyfriend and his sweet family. They are so funny. Since I am the baby of my family it's interesting to be around younger kids. His youngest sister and I seem to be very similar. I remember being her age and being a drama queen. Anyway, Saturday we went to breakfast with one of our very close friends then to Lake Norman with my best friend and her fiance.


Anyway, it was a great weekend. Although I ended it with 8 hours in the ER (work).
Hope everyone has a great week! I don't know about you but my week is going to be BUSY! So my blogging may be a little slack! :)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your blog!!! You have done a great job with it....although your life is very busy I am thankful to be in on some of the memories being made :)

    ReplyDelete