Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Give Thanks!

It's Thanksgiving!!!!!

As much as I like this holiday, I am already ready for Christmas. You can tell too, I started filling the empty space under the tree already.

So I was walking through Target yesterday, and I look over as I was cutting across the store, what did I see?
How awesome?! I just blogged about this the other day. What do you know? A sign stating the definition of JOY. However, I am almost positive they left out the "Joy of the Lord" part. Isn't it amazing how the Lord works? Just reminding me once again to LIVE in His JOY. Mind-Blowing.

Anyway. Have you thought about what you are thankful for? I have. My list is endless, and I would bet to say that I have left quite a few things out, by mistake of course. There just seems to be so much to be thankful for. Have you ever heard that song? It's a good one, look it up.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!! Love and miss you :)

    ReplyDelete